So, I’m Going to get some grey and black yarn so I can make a Bow (bow tie) to go with my outfit for Watch night service. I decided to attempt to make one just to be sure I like it before I go buy any more yarn. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s the pattern for this bow:
- yarn: I used 2 different types of yarn one is a thick worstered weight and the other is a thinner 2 ply.
- Size k Crochet hook
Now for the pattern
- Row 1-chain 38
- Row 2 thru 8-HDC (Half Double Crochet) in second chain from loop and in continuing chains until you get to the end, Chain 3 and turn.
- On row 8 dont chain 3. Instead fold the short (it should be longer then it is wider) way and crochet both ends together.
The hard part is done :-).
- For that part in the middle I just made a long chain of about 25-30 using 2 different color yarns.
- then wrapped it around the center and tied it in the back.
- Then just shape it so you get the bow of your liking
All Done ♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★
Hey, If you try this send me some pics of your finished product!